We have made arrangements with Devry to resume our Friday meetings.
Cheers! See you all there!
We are having problems with Devry universities after hours scheduling. Please keep your eyes peeled for scheduling updates.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Its confirmed, 3d printing round table is on.
- Filament sourcing and best practices
- Printing surfaces (heating, tapes, adhesives, slury …etc)
- Design Software discussion
- Minimum print sizes for Ultimakers
- 3D hubs discussion
30 w pershing road , kansas city, mo
park behind science city by rail yard behind fence.
October 23rd. Were meeting at 63rd and quivira at saints @6:30pm. Join us!
This class so this will be an open workshop for any one to attend.
See the previous weeks slides for information leading up to this class. At the end of the session you should have a personal web page with a php/mysql hit counter.
If you missed last week I would be happy to go over what you missed.
Otherwise this is WEEK 3!
We will be diving into databases!
… OR …
Join us for CCCKC-U premium : Intro to web development Week 2 !
This week we will go over PHP,HTML and CSS!
Tonight will be week 1 for our web development class.
You will need:
- An understanding of how to use a personal computer
- An understanding of how to browse the internet
- An understanding of how the internet works
- A very basic understanding of programing
- Local Administrator access to a personal laptop computer running Microsoft Windows or other OS which is able to run an AMP environment.
- Understand the basics of A.M.P development (Apache, Mysql & PHP)
- Install an advanced text editor with syntax highlighting for web development (Notepad ++)
- Install AMP development environment on a personal computer or laptop in a windows environment
Tonight (July 10th) we will host the Game development series by Rachel Morris.
Tomorrow (July 11th) at 11am we will have an open workshop on installing WordPress on a Linux web server.
Please email me if you are interested or if you have any questions.