Tonight (July 10th) we will host the Game development series by Rachel Morris.
Tomorrow (July 11th) at 11am we will have an open workshop on installing WordPress on a Linux web server.
Please email me if you are interested or if you have any questions.
CCCKC will be be a grassroots sponsor for the KCOHG Insain Robotics challenge.
We will mentor and assist teams with soldering and other tasks they may encounter.
CCCKC members get a 15% discount to participate. CCCKC mentors get free entry.
I need volunteers for this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
Over 395 people learned to solder at maker faire 2015!
Of those here are the age statistics.
Looking for our Maker Faire flyers? Here they are!
Rachel is teaching some great classes in the next few months:
Check them out here!
Premium classes are longer classes covering much more content than our regular workshops.
Save the date! June 27 & 28th
Come see us at the annual Makerfaire KC!
- Learn to solder
- Power wheels racing
- Learn about CCCKC!
New Classes Added!
4 New Premium Classes added, scheduling changes for June and July and august.
Summer CCCKC Line up
- June 26th – AMP’d up on Apache + PHP +Mysql.
- July 17th – DIY WordPress installation and primer
Fall CCCKC Line up
- August 21st – Open Source “big data” with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- September TBA – The CCCKC Radio workshop / round table
- October TBA – 3D printing round table and workshop (tips and tricks for improving print quality and care and maintenance of your bot.)
- November TBA – Linux 101.
- December TBA – Raspberry PI @ Episode VII or Have some Pi while waiting for Episode VII.