Looking for our Maker Faire flyers? Here they are!
Rachel is teaching some great classes in the next few months:
Check them out here!
Premium classes are longer classes covering much more content than our regular workshops.
Save the date! June 27 & 28th
Come see us at the annual Makerfaire KC!
- Learn to solder
- Power wheels racing
- Learn about CCCKC!
New Classes Added!
4 New Premium Classes added, scheduling changes for June and July and august.
Summer CCCKC Line up
- June 26th – AMP’d up on Apache + PHP +Mysql.
- July 17th – DIY WordPress installation and primer
Fall CCCKC Line up
- August 21st – Open Source “big data” with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- September TBA – The CCCKC Radio workshop / round table
- October TBA – 3D printing round table and workshop (tips and tricks for improving print quality and care and maintenance of your bot.)
- November TBA – Linux 101.
- December TBA – Raspberry PI @ Episode VII or Have some Pi while waiting for Episode VII.
We need to get ready for the maker faire!
I will be doing a train the trainer this Friday evening at CCCKC.
Please stop by if you can. I will have some kits for people to test their skills on. In addition if you need one-on-one assistance please email me and I will arrange a time and place for one-on-one training.
If you volunteer at the learn to solder workshop you get free admission to maker faire!
Sorry for the late notice, Devry University will be closed tomorrow due to Good friday.
Save the date!
March 20th 2015 – The Raspberry Pi Strikes back!
We will be covering the Raspberry pi initial setup as well as discussing the various features and of course the new Raspberry PI 2!
Stupid Unix tricks
… Or how I learned to stop worrying about gui’s and love the command prompt.
Click Here for the slides to the Stupid Unix Tricks workshop.